The River Palms Storage Condominiums
Facility’s initial phase (Building A) was built in 2005. Phase 1 quickly sold out, as the idea of being able to individually own your storage unit in an attractive, well-maintained and secure facility is an appealing one to Bullhead City, Fort Mohave, Mohave Valley area residents who have boats, RVs and other toys but no room to store them at their home–or vacationers wanting a secure, attractive and convenient place to store their stuff that would appreciate over time and allow them to avoid paying high dollar storage fees to a landlord–some, becoming the landlord and renting their unit out.
Phase 2 (Buildings B and C) is partially built out. The Mohave County approved subdivision final plat allowed 184 additional units in Phase 2 and future buildings D and E. Although there is currently a septic system for the RV dump (one of the great facility amenities), sewer line is in at the rear of the lot via Fort Mohave Tribal Utilities Authority for future development.
The infrastructure is in and common areas are built out. Water allocations have been secured (developments must pay for and secure adequate water to service a subdivision, and water allocations, a precious resource here, are finite and not automatically granted) and power is in to the existing units.
To develop anything along Arizona’s major highways (like Highway 95) the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) requires driveways, landscaping and other improvements. Those improvements are in.
The common areas include a sales office with public men’s and ladies’ rooms, each with showers for river grime removal or just freshening up for the unit owners and tenants, picnic/relaxing area, boat/RV wash area (future phases’ concept includes soft water covered wash), gated and monitored security with remote access and full perimeter fencing–millions of dollars worth of existing improvements a new development of this type would need to include if ‘starting from scratch’.
Now, in a rare moment of opportunity, the River Palms Storage Condominiums‘ final phases are being exclusively offered for sale.
- OFFERING INCLUDES 160 platted, approved parcels + 12 improved units
- Owners currently control HOA, their interest conveys to buyer
- Complex Amenities: Gated Access, Perimeter Fence, 24 hr access, Security
- 2 Restrooms W Showers, 2 RV Dumps, Timed Lighting/Electrical, Fire Sprinklers
- Water allocations secured; sewer to back property line
- SELLERS JUST ADDED A SECOND SEPTIC AND LEACHFIELD to service future development
- $Ms in common area development
- Offering price is $1,630,000 and all offers will be cheerfully reviewed and considered.
- The LOTS ONLY may be purchased separately for $1,120,000
- The 12 UNITS ONLY may be purchased separately from the land for $510,000
- Possible Seller Financing subject to entirety of the deal
- Local Financing Available via Mohave State Bank
Also, the Fort Mohave Walmart Supercenter is now open. All of this development is drawing more Fort Mohave residents–many who may need additional storage.
Location: 6343 S. Highway 95, Fort Mohave AZ 86426, just north of Boundary Cone (between Oatman AZ and the Avi Resort) on Highway 95, apx 7 miles N of Needles Bridge, apx 3 miles S of Bullhead City, apx 3 miles S of Laughlin NV.
For full info package, serious, interested parties please call/text/email us.
Toys, toys everywhere–and no place to put them.